Monday 22 June 2009

Its Official, Perez Hilton is an attention seeking douchebag.

This morning I logged into Twitter to check my messages and what not. To my suprise I see my home screen filled with Tweets by Perez Hilton.
Usually I ignore his bullshit tweets but this caught my eye as he claimed that he was written off by none other than Will.I.AM.

So far it seem like this story has been fabricated by Perez which I think is a damn shame, I really wish someone one really boxed that fucker in!

Here's what I gleaned off Twitter:


PerezHilton




9.
Is there a gay bar that we can go to with GaGa now that like has a balcony or some place to have fun but be safe?about 5 hours ago from Sidekick
8.
I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.about 2 hours ago from Sidekick

7.
I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.about 2 hours ago from Sidekick

6.
Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.about 2 hours ago from Sidekick

5.
I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.about 2 hours ago from Sidekick

4.
The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them.about 2 hours ago from Sidekick

3.
Thank u all from the bottom of my heart for ur concern. The police are investigating the assault now. I did the right thing by reporting it.23 minutes ago from web

2.
I won't be talking about this any further. It is in the hands of the authorities.22 minutes ago from web


1.
I am NOT going to let this affect my work. And today will be a day like any other on the website.20 minutes ago from web



Retort from Will.I.AM's TWITTER



#
i just made a twitter account because it isnt cool for someone to blame you and blast you with lies...about 1 hour ago from web

#
@officialTila this is dude is crazy...he will go to any length to get press... wow...!!!!about 1 hour ago from web in reply to officialTila

# @officialTila heres what really happened... http://dipdive.com/member/i...about 1 hour ago from web in reply to officialTila





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5-Star Rating Widget