Tuesday 23 June 2009

Perez Hilton gets a much deserved lesson!

I've spent most of yesterday laughing to myself about what happened to Perez the previous night. I was finally happy that he got schooled on how the real world actually works. For those of you who don't know who the little bitch is, his name is Perez Hilton and he runs PerezHilton.com which is a celebrity gossip site. It's full of his own flamboyant commentary and pictures of celebs that he has drawn dicks and cum shots on. Yes...he is famous for drawing dicks on photos of celebrities. Well, that and just being a douchebag in general.

Last night Perez posted on Twitter that Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas had assaulted him in Toronto and he was bleeding. He kept tweeting that he needed the police and he was in shock. Will.I.Am just assaulted him according to his posts. He never once said whether or not it was provoked by anything, but those that know who Perez Hilton is couldn't wait to hear what he did to get assaulted. I found it ridiculously odd that in such a moment of "shock" he would be posting on Twitter. If I am bleeding from the face, I am certainly not on Twitter talking about it and I doubt anyone else is. But Perez is a publicity whore and gets his kicks from shit like this, so I guess it makes sense for him.

He likes it, he likes it!

Shortly after Perez announced this, Will.I.Am posted a video discussing the events that happened and also released the information that Perez had called him a faggot. However, Will also stated that it was not him that hit Perez, but rather a crazed BEP fan. Before we get into who's right and who's wrong or who actually did what, I would like to make it clear that I am not on either side of this. I don't give a shit about Perez Hilton and I haven't been a fan of the Black Eyed Peas since before they were signed...back before I knew they existed.

Today Perez built up the nerve to cry into the webcam of his MacBook Pro and released a video detailing what happened. He said that the attacker was Will.I.Am's manager and also admitted to calling Will a faggot when he confronted him about writing about BEP on his site. He went on and repeatedly said "violence is not the answer" and talked about how they broke the law. Part of his video talked about how confrontational Will was when he got "right in his face" and told him not to be rude when writing about his band. He continues to say that he decided right then that he wasn't going to let him talk to him like that and blatantly called him a faggot because he knew that would piss him off.

I understand that in his world, violence never happens and he's never been a part of any violence outside of some fucked up role playing. I doubt Perez has ever even thrown a punch in his life that connected to anything other than some poor guy's bumhole. Does being called a faggot give Will the right to punch him in the eye? No, that's what managers are for.

Perez, I hope you learned a valuable lesson from this incident. The lesson to be learned is that when you know someone is pissed and being confrontational towards you, you shut the fuck up and apologize if you don't want it to get violent. If you do want it to turn into a fight, then you do exactly what you did and TRY LIKE HELL to push the person over the edge. I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but in the real world people have face to face confrontations all the time and the outcome of these situations is dictated by how BOTH parties handle the situation. For instance, Will was playing the role of the pissed off guy which means that if you don't want it to turn violent, then the only role you can play is the apologetic cool guy. You know, the guy that says "Hey, I'm sorry you take offence to what I write. It's just my opinion and I'm just a guy famous for being a dick when it comes to celebs, so it's part of my persona." See, the exact opposite is the role you played last night by saying "Hey, fuck you! That's my opinion and you're just a faggot! Cocksucker!"

You see, Perez, the thing about a face to face confrontation is that you aren't behind the protective barrier of your website. That means that if you piss someone off, they can punch you right then and there. You're not curled up on your cock shaped couch wearing your flesh colored knickers while Will.I.Am is miles away writing a new song to rape the radio airwaves. I don't care if it's against the law for someone to hit you. In the real world, clueless idiots like yourself get punched in the face when they are asking for it. I would have hit you just because of your pink hair and the way you eat a banana. Lesson learned. I hope you can move on from this and will be more aware of the situations you find yourself in.

The Perez videos are on YouTube. I would link to them, but I don't want this site to get the AIDS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5-Star Rating Widget