Monday 8 June 2009

T - Pain's Brand New Neck Breaker




I stumbled across this on T Pain's Twitter. In his own words "10lbs. 197kts. Very very real I don't know what fake feel like.$410,000. Hola seƱor recession proof."

I don't know what you think of is but I think that bitch of a chain is the most vile thing I've seen this week, and I saw yesterday BB10.
Not only is it heavy enough to cause neck and chest injuries, it shows little imagination.
BIG ASS CHAIN.... Yeah buddy we can fuckin' see that, no need to spell it out to us.. literally.
In this day and age, I think dude should of saved some dough and fed some African Kids instead of commissioning that travesty of a Chain.

Anyways I'm off to work on making enough dough to afford a BIG ASS CHAIN in the first place........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5-Star Rating Widget