Wednesday 1 July 2009

Who remembers the story about the pregnant man?

"I was shocked that it looped around the world in 24 hours. I mean, it was on Chinese Web sites and, you know, Web sites in Romania and Russia and Brazil." - Thomas Beatie on how fast the news spread of the "pregnant man".

Yeah, that's because it's fucking creepy. To me, I have no problems with a person wanting to play dress up and try on other anatomical parts. I do however have a problem with mislabelling something. So what does it take for a woman to become a man? A dick.

I'm really sick of hearing all this shit about the pregnant man. It's time to make the doughnuts, you fuckers! Until that baby pops out of a dick hole, Thomas is still a woman when it comes down to it. I'm sorry Thomas, but if you're still buying Tampax for yourself once a month, you can't truly call yourself a man. I can't help it, that's just kind of the way things work. The fact that you reach for a handful of Charmin after you take a leak puts you on the woman side of the gender fence. It's been documented throughout history that a dong indicates a man. Even early cave drawings...

Have you ever read the story of how they did it? Have you!? Here's the breakdown. Thomas and his lesbian lover decided it would be a good idea to have a baby. Cool. So then they discussed which one would get pregnant since Thomas is still sporting a vag and full female reproductive organs. They decided that Thomas would be the one to get pregnant since he looks so much like a man and that wouldn't be awkward or uncomfortable for anyone, right? All they had to do was cop some man sauce and get crackin' on putting a bun in the oven. So where did they go? A sperm bank perhaps? Nah, that would be too easy. Also, there was the fact that 9 doctors turned them down on account of it being awkward. So they turned to the good 'ole Internet. My guess is Ebay. They purchased a vial of man sauce and then needed to figure out how to perform the artificial insemination. I'm guessing they got instructions off of Wikipedia or HowStuffWorks.com. So Thomas' wife hits up a Chemist and cops a syringe. If it was me, I would have hit up Boot so I could have used my Boots Advantage card to get a extra point. I don't know what the street value is for a syringe. Perhaps I should ask a junkie or shoot an e-mail to Pete Doherty. Anyways, now they have their syringe. They fill it with man sauce and then shoot it into Thomas' snatch. All within the confines of their own home.

That's a special kind of love right there. I'm sure the kid won't have any psychological problems in her lifetime.

Kid: "Mum, where do babies come from?"
Mom: "Well, when a transgender man and his lesbian girlfriend really love each other, they buy sperm from a guy named cumchamp73 on Ebay and then Google how to perform artificial insemination. Then, when the time is right, the daddy climbs on the kitchen counter and Mum injects the sperm into the daddy's vagina."
Kid: *cries*

Thomas is pregnant again. Do they have a frequent buyer discount card or something? What the fuck is wrong with them? . Even Jigsaw would think it's fucked up. Someone needs to punch Thomas in the head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5-Star Rating Widget