Sunday 5 July 2009

A small rant about vaginas.

Dear Ms. Vag Ina,



I think you're ugly Ms. Ina. Sorry to be so blunt. I mean, sometimes you can be really pretty, but sometimes I get the feeling you're just not taking care of yourself. All that flesh and fat and tissue hanging about yourself. It's just nasty, why can't you tuck it all in more often? And what's the deal with you shaving yourself all of the time. Shaving yourself completely bald, that's just damn weird. Seriously Vag, I'm not digging the stubble rash you have around yourself the day after you've shaved as well. If you insist on removing the hair, wax it or something. Oh and I've been meaning to recommend you to my Doctor as I believe you may have a serious medical condition, you bleed chronically approximately once a month and I think it could be serious. Also; why do you swell up, turn red and begin to sweat profusely when I get to touch you from time to time? Furthermore, I'm getting sick of your fucking mood swings. You change your mind too often, sometimes you like me to play with you one way, the next day, you've changed your mind and you hate playing that way. Anyway, despite all theses setbacks I wanted to thank you Ms. Ina for being the greatest thing on planet earth. Even when you're having a bad, stubble rash filled, unwashed, sweaty, bloody, fat, smelly, shy, moody, over-aggressive, indecisive day I still can't keep my hands off your lovely self.



Always Yours.

Dig Dasg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5-Star Rating Widget