Monday 6 July 2009

Some Crackhead Dickhead going fuckin' crazy!



This delusional crack fiend decides to parrr a woman's car with a crowbar just to demonstrate to camera man exactly how much he doesnt not give a care about anyone or anything.

I'm sorry but if a random dickhead tried that shit with me, it would be the last random act of violence in his life!

First of all, if you are attacking my car your at a disadvantage, my car as a whole is considerable harder than your weapon. Damage to my car will be physical to the vehicle and emotional to me. I win.... in theory.

Second of all, my retort will cause you a world of pain mainly coz your douchebag ass will get run the fuck over. Yes, I will take the piss out of your life.

Enough SAID!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5-Star Rating Widget