Friday 2 October 2009

The 7 Best Mexican-Related Urbandictionary.com Entries

 I am such a big fan of Urbandictionary that I compiled a list about my latest favourite hype... Mexican Related Entries.
 
Yes, that is incredibly similar to how a Mexican wrestling mask is worn. Sounds painful though.
 
So often relationships tend to drag on and on, even after you've broken up.  Shitting on someone after having intercourse with them hammers home the point of "Bitch, I don't want to see you again."
 
I would say the most awkward part about this one would be the inserting of the piece of frozen shit into a woman's Vajayjay, but I'm actually leaning towards your flatmate coming home and finding a piece of shit in the freezer as being more awkward. I don't know, flatmate's just don't understand sometimes.  Now that I think about it, the sitting around and waiting for the shit to melt might be kind of fucked, too.
 
I think my favorite part about this one is four people looked at the first two entries, then saw the third one and was like "Nah, this one is stupid.  I'm voting thumbs down."
 
This one is a muthafuckin' classic, I mean, what else are you supposed to do if a lady won't swallow you kids..
 
 
See, not all Urban Dictionary entries are things that have happened.  Sometimes entries are from go getters like the guy who wrote this, who inspire us to achieve greatness.
 
It's got to be anal, because if it's vaginal sex and you say "I have AIDS," that's not that scary, she might just be like "eh," and continue having sex with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5-Star Rating Widget